John Creed and Associates is a firm of Consulting Structural and Civil Engineers providing a wide range of services to the private sector, local authorities and the general public.
John Creed & Associates
John Creed & Associates was established by John Creed in 1999. Based in the South East in Wexford Town the business is well established and recognised as one or the leading firms of Consulting Engineers in the South East of Ireland.
We work with:
- Architects as part of design teams for domestic and commercial projects,
- Solicitors for opinions on compliance, property surveys, exemption certs, declarations of identity and mapping issues.
- Insurance Loss Assessors to examine properties after fire and flood damage.
- We also work directly with Auctioneers and Home Owners/ House Buyers in certifying and inspecting houses.
We’ve worked with large international medical device manufacturers, local authorities, retailers, developers and the general public. Please have a look at the projects page for lots more on the type of work we do and our clients page details some of the clients we have worked with.
Our highly experienced full time team members have over 66 years of engineering experience between them. Both John and Martin are Chartered Engineers whilst Philip is a Civil and Structural Engineering Technician.
- Certification and Inspection of houses
- Maps, Opinion and Compliance
- Engineering Surveys and Reports